We have so many other resources that you can look at in order to learn more about our faith as you go along your Christian walk. Check out the resources in the links below:
- We are part of an active and dynamic conference of churches throughout the nation. Check out the Church of God General Conference to learn about what it is and the great events they have coming up.
- Restoration Fellowship is dedicated to recovering the beliefs of the first-century disciples of Jesus, the Messiah. Sound theology begins with the creed to which Jesus subscribed in Mark 12:28-29 — the creed of Israel (Deut. 6:4) — and the Gospel about the Kingdom of God (Mark 1:14-15). Jesus commanded belief in that Gospel Message in contrast to much modern evangelism which often ignores Jesus’ Message about the Kingdom of God. Restoration Fellowship was founded by Sir Anthony Buzzard, Bt., MA (Oxon.) MA Th. in 1981. The subject matter of our literature is not new and has been held by small groups of believers throughout the centuries, notably by some Anabaptists and the Church of God General Conference whose headquarters and college, Atlanta Bible College, are located in McDonough, GA, USA.
- 21st Century Reformation Online brings together some of the best in videos, audios and writings focused on the pursuit of original Christianity in our time. You will read, hear and watch Bible teachings, exhortations and interviews that will both comfort and challenge us as Christians. This site is an online magazine. There will be a new edition each month with its own set of feature presentations.
- Christianmonotheism.com exists in order to promote the fearless pursuit of truth concerning God and Jesus from a biblical and historical perspective. Christian monotheists (also called biblical unitarians) believe that Jesus must be taken seriously when he says that his Father is the only true God (John 17.3). This website promotes the simple truth that “God is one” by providing free articles, mp3s, and videos.
- Kingdom Uprising is a movement aimed at toppling the myth that people go to heaven or hell when they die and replacing it with the biblical idea of God’s coming kingdom on earth. God made the earth and he plans to redeem it not abandon it. We aim to promote God’s kingdom by posting research (biblical and historical), publishing podcasts, recommending books, and encouraging kingdom believers everywhere to speak up.
- Christian Education Planning Guide: Objectives for each class are presented to help teachers incorporate appropriate information into lessons for each age group. This Planning Guide suggests basic Biblical information that teachers may wish to share with their students. It also gives the teacher an overview of the Biblical information that has been covered in previous levels and what will be covered in future levels, making it a helpful tool for team teachers or substitute teachers.
- From its inception as a Bible Training School to the present Atlanta Bible has been the purpose of Atlanta Bible College to have each student know and experience God and His Word, broaden and deepen his/her general education for effective living as a Christian citizen, and effectively minister to others. The Bible college is dedicated to the preparation of Christian workers for church leadership, for preaching, for teaching, and for reaching persons for Christ.
- Church of God & Abrahamic Faith Resources – Our goal is to gather as many materials as possible in a single place that are produced by present & past members of the Church of God General Conference and people who share Abrahamic Faith from around the country as well as the world. The truth of God’s Word does not belong to any single denomination, and it is certainly not limited to a particular country, nationality, race, or culture.
- The Online version of the Systematic Theology Bible Study Course presented by the Hutchinson Church of God – These lessons are adapted from the book, “Systematic Theology,” by Alva G. Huffer. We hope that these lessons can provide you with a better understanding of the Scripture and a closer walk with God.